Friday, August 9, 2013

On the flip side

Yesterday I read this post on secrets to a smooth move. It seemed timely since we are moving into our new house tomorrow. The irony was on me since the post was really how to pack in order to ensure a smooth move.

Yeah......we didn't pack like that. By the end packing just got more and more chaotic and labeling got messier. Honestly I really have no idea what I'm going to find once all of our stuff is in one place. I'm sure there will be several days of "where is my..."

But at least we'll have the comfort of knowing that that us and our belongings are all in the same place for the first time since June 5th. Oh yeah and we'll be FINALLY LIVING IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!

So it will be good no matter what I've misplaced. And we'll be back with some kind of messy house photos and a very excited Potter family.


No comments:

Post a Comment