Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Eats at Potter Place

So I'm not actually at Potter Place right now. I'm taking care of my sister while my parents are out of town, so I am at their house. She had her wisdom teeth taken out this morning. I am going to try to keep making menus and cooking even though Mr. P is gone. I will try my hardest to refrain from my cereal and fried egg sandwich tendencies. Even though I really do like to cook I pretty muched lived off cereal and eggs before Mr. P moved in. That being said my inspiration my wagger a bit. I did still make a menu so here goes.

Friday: Potato Leek Soup, Taste of Oregon Cook Book
Saturday: Curried Lentil Soup, no recipe I'm going to wing it
Sunday: Some friends from church are having me over for dinner
Monday: Italian Sausage Spagetti (my own recipe) and salad
Tuesday: I have meetings till 9 so it's left over spagetti in between
Wednesday: My Dad's birthday dinner
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken, baked potato and salad, again I'm winging it
Friday: Chicken Fried rice and steamed Asian greens, again winging it

Next week I'll try to do more recipe research. Now I'm still too tired. Mr. P left at 4 am thursday morning and I woke up at 3 with him then drove 2 hours at 4am to get home and get ready for work. Then after working from 7-5, I made my sister dinner and sat through her senior awards ceremony. By 9:30 I was so looking forward to bed but Jess wanted to enjoy her last night without pain so we went and got frozen yogurt and watched a movie. I finally went to bed at midnight. Now I'm going to take a nap. As always I will happily pass along any recipes.

Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment