Happy Thanksgiving from the Potter's. We are having a wonderful holiday here in Portland with family. Every year my Dad always asks us kids to list ten things we are thankful for. This year Chris and are finding ourselves somewhat overwhelmed with just how much we have to be thankful for. So in honor of my Dad here are just some of them:
1. Our funny happy baby girl. We are so excited to spend the holiday season with Margot. Her and I had so much fun watching the parade together this morning. I am so happy to start creating special holiday memories as a family.
2. Loving families who are also lots of fun. 4 days of potter family fun is just what we needed. We are going to have a great long weekend!
3. Our awesome friends who all came to celebrate Miss Margot's birthday
4. Having what we need. Seeing so much need in our community is a constant reminder of how blessed we are. We are so thankful for our jobs and our cozy little house.
5. Our wonderful church. We are so blessed by the loving community and kind friends there. We are happy to raise Margot in such a place.
I hope everyone finds their Thanksgiving full of joy, thanks and lots of family fun! Happy Thanksgiving!