Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Birthday Festivities

We had a great weekend with Margot. Her party was so much fun and she seemed to have a blast. Sadly I didn't really get pictures of the decorations that I worked so hard on. I'm hoping Morgan got some. However here is a peek at Margot's first birthday weekend.
 We went out to dinner Friday night. Margot had lots of fun playing with her new dinosaur puzzle.
All dressed up and having so much fun playing with toys.
 Margot sharing with Rose, the fellow birthday girl.
 Birth to three babies!
 Not really a fan of the birthday hat.
 Margot and Rose enjoy some birthday cupcakes
 The best family shot we got
 A very special Raggedy Anne doll made just for Margot by her Grammy
 "oh I just love my friend Matheson so much"
 Margot and Raggedy Anne have a picnic
"Never mind all of my new toys...I am going to pull every single clean towel out of the drawer and put them on the dirty kitchen floor! So much fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment