Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the Grind

What I did on my 12 glorious days of vacation:

Cooked prime rib with my Mom

Had a slumber party with my siblings and husband on my Mom's living room floor

Played lots of Super Mario

Read Jamie's Italy cover to cover

Went to Portland with Mr. P to see his family

Went to Nutcracker on Christmas Eve

Had Crab Louis for the 1st time

Watched approximately 15 episodes of friends with my sister-in-law

Got new perfectly lovely riding boots

Roasted Chestnuts on an open fire (I am actually serious)

Read little woman for the 5th or 6th time

Watched the entire 1st and second season of Dawson's Creek

Stayed up until 2-3am watching said Dawson's Creek

Slept in

What I did not do on my vacation:

Find the perfect skinny jeans

Clean my house

do any of the ironing out of of the giant ironing basket

organize my files

mend my sweater

think about work

exercise

grocery shop


Needless to say it was a glorious vacation. But now I'm back to reality so to speak. I had to wake up at *gasp* 8am this morning and it was painful. So I'm slowly returning to normal. However Mr. P is still in Portland (he stayed to do legal work and will be gone a few more weeks) and so there may still be some late nights of Dawson's Creek in the cards for me. Hope every one's return to the real world is going okay.

3 comments:

  1. The post holidays are always cumbersome to deal with.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some great skinny jeans at New York and Company. You might look online. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We WILL find perfect skinny jeans this weekend- at least I am really betting on it! Glad you had a good carefree vacation.

    ReplyDelete