Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh Happy Friday

Thank you so much to all of the sweet and thoughtful comments on my last blog post. It really made my day!




I have always loved Friday's but now that I only work a 4 day work week I especially like Friday! So what am I doing with my first three day weekend? Well me and my new boots,

aren't they beautiful, are going up to Portland to see our beloved Mr. P. But before we leave town we are having coffee with an old friend. Once in Portland we are having date night. We are either going to see the Blind Side or the new movie about Queen Victoria. Then tomorrow is my much anticipated shopping day with Lauren, after which Lauren and I are going to cook Indian food for Mr. P and Mr. J. Shall be a fabulous work free three day weekend!

Happy weekend everyone,

1 comment: