Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Plane Ride Away

I had a wonderful 4th of July with my family. Almost the entire family made it and it was so good to spend quality time swimming with all my cousins. I'll try to post pictures later when I get them loaded.

Maybe it's the wonderful long weekend but I'm having a blah week. I'm tired, I really miss Mr. P and I don't want to be at work. All combined I'm struggling with a bad mood. But I do have some good news. We bought my plane ticket today for Mr. P's graduation ceremony and commissioning ceremony in Quantico. I fly out of Portland August 6th which is exactly 3o days away!!!! I am so excited to get on that plane!

Edited to add: I forget. Sam is fine. She got on the next train and met my Dad and Jess at the next stop. Poor Katrina however, went back to where they left her to find her and she wasn't there (because she'd gotten on the next train) and Katrina freaked out a lot. But now everyone is fine and it's just a funny vacation story:)

1 comment:

  1. The countdown is on - what a wonderful feeling that must be!!

    So glad to hear Sam is safe!

    ReplyDelete