Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh amazon how I have a love/hate relationship with you. You provide an endless supply of cheap used books from my fingertips without having to find parking downtown. Yet every time we meet I leave with $50 less money. Sure, I got many more books for said $50 than I would in an actual store, but due to the amazing deals I'm pretty sure I spent more in the end. Furthermore have we all seen the book problem in my house. Amazon, my house cannot handle anymore of your amazingly cheap books--there is noooo room. And yet, today what do I find? Jamie Oliver books for $1.75!!!!! Are you trying to kill me? How can I resist Jamie Oliver, hard back, good condition books? Books that I would spend $30 on at Borders. We both know I do not possess that kind of will power.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to get a Jamie Oliver book...I didn't even think of Amazon. I love this post! :o)

    ReplyDelete