Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Margot's room Part 2: Mood Board

I finally had a chance play around with mydeco and try my hand at a mood board. Keep in mind this is my first attempt at mood board. I know there's a lot of room for improvement. But hopefully this image captures my excessively wordy attempt at explaining my plans for Margot's room. The dresser featured here is just an image I pulled of Google images that's fairly close to her actual dresser which has silver knobs and is a bit smaller (and a heck of a lot cheaper!). You can see her actual chandelier here. The doll and books in the center look a little weird but Chris said it was cold and sterile so they are suppose to convey the fact that this is a toddler room and will be complete with toys, books and stuffed animals etc. Image sources below.

http://u.mydeco3d.com/media/data/rooms/images/67cfrdvnc6akbdsd.jpg
1. Organic seedling sham, West Elm
2. Olin Grey white stripe area rug, Crate and Barrel
3. chandelier, this is a stock image within the mydeco program
4. Eames style rocker, contemporary furniture warehouse
5. vintage mid century modern walnut dresser, 1st bids
6. Minnen bed, Ikea
7. Mosaic Paisley crib sheet, land of not

No comments:

Post a Comment