Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday I'm loving

Simple summer salads. Last night for dinner we made a salad of fresh salad greens, green onions, roasted carrots, beets, potatoes, goat cheese and vinaigrette. Delicious!

Jeans! Oh how I love to wear jeans. This is one of the reasons I love Fridays.

Red beans and rice. The other day I was having a bad day so my Mom made me red beans and rice for lunch. The leftovers, of which I'm eating now, are just as tasty. This is my ultimate comfort food.

New clothes make it so much easier to get dressed in the morning.

3 day weekends. Because I'm organizing a fundraiser, which takes place Sunday, I'm taking Monday off work. I need a day to do laundry and cuddle with Margot after a very busy weekend.

The Office. We re-watched season 3 of the office over the past couple of weeks and I love the office. And I love it when Jim and Pam finally get together!!

Campaign season. Oh how I love campaigns. Even if I'm not very excited about the candidates I still love to watch democracy in action. Besides campaigns produce such great material for Stephan Colbert. The Report is so much funnier during election season.

No comments:

Post a Comment