Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bye Bye July

How is it already August? Where does time go? I keep thinking of summer as something that's ahead of us and now it's already halfway behind us. August first brings me to another month of photos. However, I didn't quite make each photo this month. But here's what we did manage to capture in the fleeting month of July.
 Self portrait
 Taking a break from a busy day to eat lunch--Chinese bamboo leaf packet
best part of my day feeding letting Margot feed herself ma po tofu
 getting ready for a fun 4th of July

on the floor reading books
 Margot hanging out in the big awesome southwestern chair recently inherited from my in laws

 playing in the pool at our family BBQ lunch
 Margot playing with the big pile of laundry to fold
 My nails freshly painted my favorite color
A letter to Margot for her 8 month post
 texture

 a big open--eating her first watermelon
 little fingers playing with "special kitchen"
Sign

my current addiction--thrifting cute clothes for Margot this romper is the most recent example

a plate of yummy fresh summer salad
big blue eyes
9o'clock and sound asleep

 upside down? not really but loved shopping with my sister at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale
I heart these sweet potato chips

2 comments: