Friday, March 9, 2012

sequins and sleep

So sleep...I'm not getting any!!!



My darling child has decided for the past 2 weeks that she needs to go back to waking up every 2 hours all night long. I don't know what happened. She was going 4-5 hours then 3 hours then 2. I went from waking up 2-3 times a night to 4-5 times. She hasn't woken up every two hours since she was 2 months old. And when she was two months old I was on leave so I could at least take naps. Now I'm working full time and then some and I'm so tired...


Sequins however I do have in the form of one fabulous J Crew sequined sweatshirt which I am wearing today with my black ankle pants, denim jacket and black flats. Yay for casual Friday.



Not sure why I look angry in this photo but whatever.


How about you? Do you have sequins? Do you wear them to work?

1 comment:

  1. I love sequins! Today I wore a fancy shirt with beading on the shoulders, high neck & lower backline. That's the closest I have to sequins!

    ReplyDelete