Monday, April 12, 2010

Splashes of Color

We had a fabulous time in Portland this weekend. Lots of girl time, food, shopping, and spa time. I found a wonderful dress at Anthropology which I am completely in love with. It is a great cut on me and the fabric is so gorgeous and colorful. I think it has a very American in Cuba in 1953 feeling.

I need a cardigan to match and some great sandals maybe something with a platform or a blockier heel. I must say a pedicure and new dress makes for a much nicer Monday!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! Definitely brightened up Monday for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress. So pretty. I think a pedicure can make any day great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! If you want you can borrow my red sandal wedges. They have a jute 3" wedge and then very cute red ties. (I can give you a picture since that description was not the best!) Glad you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete