Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas


Today is my last day of work before 9 days off! I am so excited. Work this year has been completely insane and I haven't had more than three consecutive days off since I came back from maternity leave. Our Christmas plans are simple and delightful. Christmas Eve we will celebrate with my Mom and Step Father with Christmas dinner, presents and lots of fun. My brother and sister are going to come back with us and spend the night. We will go to the 11pm candlelight service. Then Christmas morning my Dad and Step Mother and Grandparents are all coming over for brunch and to open presents. Everyone is eagerly anticipating Margot's reaction to what Santa brings her.

I am going to spend my vacation with Chris, Margot, friends and family. I'm going to cook, eat, organize, shop and play in the Tepee. I probably will stay far away for the computer.

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from the Potters!

No comments:

Post a Comment