Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It is starting to feel like fall

Now that labor day weekend is over it is actually starting to feel like fall and I am loving it! The kids go back to school this week and my youngest sister started middle school today.

We had a great time in Wallowa with Lauren and Nick and Nicks parents who are wonderful people. The country up there is gorgeous. I wish I had taken pictures to show you all just how gorgeous. Now I am enjoying the fact that it's only two days until the weekend.

I have big plans to do NOTHING this weekend. Seriously, no plans Friday night, no plans Saturday, except cleaning out my closed and making some pickled veg (more on this later). And Sunday just Church and lunch with some friends from church. It's going to be divine.

Youth group starts back up tonight. I am particularly excited because this year I'm teaching the high school kids small group. Last year I dabbled in teaching a lesson here and there but mostly I just volunteered for the events and helped out Wednesday nights. I am excited and nervous. I really enjoy high school kids and am excited for the opportunity to get to know the kids even more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment