After reading other people's blog's I have decided to brave up and start my own. Honestly, I just want to be friends with all you fabulous bloggers with cute shoes and clothes and great shopping advice. There is a serious lack of cute shoes in the Pacific Northwest, let me tell you.
Some things about me:
1. I am a newlywed.
2. I am married to a soon to be lawyer.
3. I love shoes. This fact continues to perplex my husband even after almost three years together.
4. I especially love red shoes and yellow shoes. I am currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of yellow ballet flats that cost less than $50. Any suggestions please send them my way.
5. I love the South and desperately want to live there.
6. I am obsessed with two chefs: Jamie Oliver and Dave Lieberman. If I had to pick one I suppose it would be Jamie, but it's a hard choice.
7. I am very bored of living in College Town, having lived here for all of college and now nearly another two years. Alas, I am stuck here until Mr. P finishes Law School and we can move.
8. I hate to clean.
9. I love books and own many of them. My favorite authors are Jane Austin, William Faulkner, Toni Morrison, Isabel Allende and Simone De Beauvoir.
10. I got my college degree in French Feminist Philosophy, much to my Engineer Father's horror, and yet I still manage to be the bread winner in my family.
I look forward to getting to know all of you lovely blogging ladies out there.