Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday

It’s finally Friday! And I hardly have to work today. I have a lunch meeting and I need to spend a few hours reviewing some reports before hand but that’s it. I usually don’t work very much on Friday’s because I accrue so many comp hours throughout the week. I have a lot of evening meetings and early morning meetings.

I am also very happy it is Friday because this is the first weekend in almost two months that I have nothing going on. I am going to start my garden and downsize our apartment for the upcoming youth garage sale at Church. I am looking forward to a very productive and relaxing weekend.

Happy Friday:)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend. Productivity is so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun gardening, Laura! God pays special attention to gardens in Oregon, blessing them with bounty and beauty.

    ReplyDelete