Friday, August 17, 2012

Lately

  • I turned 27
  • Among other things I got cherry red skinny jeans for my birthday
  • I love my birthday. To celebrate we had a little party with ceviche and margaritas
  • Work has been crazy
  • Margot is just about to crawl which means I need to baby proof this weekend
  • It has been in the high 90's all week which means our house has been over 80 by the end of the day
  • My house is a freaking mess because I simply cannot clean house when temperatures are that high
  • So besides baby proofing I will be spending my weekend cleaning house and spray painting ceramic artichokes glossy yellow
  • Along with everyone else on the interwebs I also read Gone Girl, I have mixed reviews
  • Now that my birthday is over I am looking forward to fall
  • This is all--happy Friday

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to hear your review of Gone Girl. I hadn't heard about it (maybe I've been under a rock, but it's cool there). I googled it. It sounds interesting. But I'm not usually one for thrillers. Is it really disturbing?

    ReplyDelete