Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pregnancy Update 30 Weeks

This week I am 30 Weeks pregnant. I can't believe how close we are to meeting Margot.
Here are some pictures of the bump from last week (29 weeks).






So how are we doing at 30 weeks?

We have our crib and Chris is going to put it together this weekend.

We've had one baby shower and have another coming up next weekend.

Margot is growing well and is now over 3lbs.


I have completed two weeks of bed rest. I'll be honest bed rest is kind of horrible. Luckily I can work from home which I know helps tremendously. Work at least takes up 8-9 hours of my day. I have spent a lot of time reading, knitting, listening to records and the radio. People have been really sweet about coming to visit me which helps so much.


As much as I don't enjoy bed rest it appears to be working! We had another ultrasound and doctors appointment yesterday and the doctor was really pleased. There are no new signs of early labor and Margot is continuing to grow and thrive. So while I have to stay on my back for another 6-10 weeks at least it's keeping her safe inside. My mother in law told me that every day she stays inside is three less days in the NICU. So we just have to take it one day at a time and keep praying for a full term baby.

1 comment:

  1. This is such wonderful news, Laura! Each day worth three days in NICU...wow, that really puts things into perspective. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete