Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vegging Out


As I have mentioned many times on my Blog Chris and I don't have cable or Internet at home. We rely on the library for all our TV and movie viewing. The upside of this is it's free. The downside is that sometimes we have to wait a long time for things. Last year we started watching the Office and we were able to move through season 5 fairly quickly but came to a long list for season 6. Yesterday, after 6 months of waiting, we checked out season 6! So last night after dinner was made we settled on the couch for a good veg out session and finally got to watch the Office wedding. It was so worth the wait--hilarious! Also I'm finding it very entertaining to watch pregnant Pam on the office while I'm pregnant. Let's just say I can relate in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment