Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ruffles, Pearls and so on

Thanks for all the cheesy gooey Mac & Cheese recommendations. Mr. P approved whole heartily and is going to get cracking.

I'm finally taking lunch and am so in need of a break. I have been reading awful ridiculous code language all morning. It's a long story and it's works so I don't want to get into it, but sufficed to say, my frustration level and temper are getting a little high. I was strong armed by the planning director to sit on this horrid committee which begins tonight. Hence why I'm reading this stuff. To further my woes I just ate rice cakes and a banana for lunch. Isn't that a depressing lunch? I think so.

However, before we all start pitying me too much there is a bright spot to my day. My outfit. I so wish I could show you all a picture of my gorgeous pink silk ruffled tank I am wearing. Sadly, I can not find a picture of it anywhere online. I got it on clearance at J. Crew, because really I only buy anything at J. Crew which is on a major clearance. It is brightening my day. I'm wearing it with slim black slacks, a long black shall cardigan, a long pearl necklace and pearl earrings. Working late at dreadful meetings is never quite as bad when you can wear pink, pearls, and ruffles all in the same day!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds adorable, even without a picture! I hope the meeting goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, that outfit sounds PRECIOUS! Don't ruffles make it all better?

    Hope your day brightened up - Happy weekend to you darling! XOXO

    ReplyDelete