With thanksgiving this week and the holidays around the corner I am glad for the reminder I needed. I want this Thanksgiving to truly be a reminder of how blessed we are. And I want this Christmas to be about Jesus, family, friends, church and building beautiful memories. So in honor of Thanksgiving and my Dad (who always requires this before we are allowed to eat out Thanksgiving dinner) here is my list of what I am thankful for this year:
1. Our Church, we love our Church, it is truly a gift from God
2. Mr. P, he is such a wonderful husband
Mr. P and I at Crater Lake this summer.
3. My brother and sister, who besides being wonderful siblings are also wonderful friends
Sean and Jess at Jess' graduation
4. My wonderful Father and Mother
Mom and I at my bridal shower.
5. That I live in this country with all of the promise and opportunity it offers
6. That I live in a nice apartment with a roof overhead and a warm comfy bed
7. For all of our wonderful friends
Everyone at Easter dinner last year.
8. For my Cousin Lauren who is also my best friend and the perfect shopping partner
Lauren and I at her wedding in July
9. For my job which provides more than we need
10. That Mr. P has the opportunity to go to Law School
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?