Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Randomness

It is 7am Thursday morning and I am sitting on my couch, eating eggs, drinking tea and blogging. Life is good. You might ask how such luxury is afforded to me on a weekday morning? My child is sleeping! Not only is Margot consistently sleeping all night, going down quickly and easily at 7pm but she is also sleeping in until 7-8 when I let her. It's a dream.

I just finished reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and I LOVED it.  Sure some parts were a little slow but she is an amazing writer. I don't know that I've read another author who captures moments of human experience as well as she does. Plus it truly is a book about the American Dream and I love books about the American Dream. If you haven't read it you must.

Chris and I bought ourselves a Nikon DSLR camera for Christmas and we are loving it. We are still learning how to use it so it hasn't come off auto very much but even on auto settings the pictures are so much better than our point and shoot. We also bought a Kelly Moore Camera bag for it and are so pleased with it. It doubles as a camera bag/diaper bag/work bag/day bag and is perfect for all day excursions with a baby/toddler. I've also been dabbling with photo editing which is fun but a little overwhelming.

This is going to be a good day. I ate breakfast, I blogged, I love my outfit, and we have birth to three tonight. Plus tomorrow is Friday and we are spending the weekend at my grandparents ranch which means goose hunting for Chris and a long hot bath in the Jacuzzi for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment