Friday, November 4, 2011

35 Weeks

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant. Which means we are only one week away from full term. Chris pointed out the other day how much better it feels just knowing if I did go into labor today she would be okay. It's a lot better then the 28 week scare that put us on bed rest. It was really stressful for a while but we are thankful to have come so far.

So how are we doing at 35 weeks...

I am HUGE! I really should post a picture of myself. It's hard to believe I can get any bigger.

I am waddling. But I don't even care.

Margot's room is pretty much ready. We have a few empty picture frames that need filled and I need to finish her sampler but other than that it's done. Thanks mostly to my Mom and sister and many others who worked to get it ready while I've been on bed rest. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend.

We almost have everything we need for her.

We do need to pack our hospital bag and install the car seat.

Our new favorite conversation is guess when Margot will arrive. It goes something like this, "Maybe I'll go into labor on Thanksgiving..."
"Maybe she'll be born on Jessy's birthday..."
"What if I go into labor when you are in court...."
"Maybe she'll be born December first..."

Regardless of when she decides it's time we are just about ready for her!

3 comments:

  1. I know we don't know each other in real life, but I am so excited for you! Babies are such a blessing! I can't wait until one day when perhaps it's my turn to be a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you've made it to Week 35! He does indeed answer prayer!

    ReplyDelete