Monday, June 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update: week 13

Thank you for all of the sweet comments about our exciting news!

I am 13 weeks and our baby is the size of a peach. So far my pregnancy is going really well. As I mentioned I've had some nausea but that seems to have passed. I am still really tired but I feel like my energy is starting to come back. Now that I am in the second trimester I am looking forward to having a lot more energy. The hardest part about the first trimester was the emotions. I would start crying over the smallest thing. Thankfully for both Chris and I that also seems to be getting better.

We had our first ultra sound at 10 weeks and were able to see the baby. He/she put on quite a show for us kicking, flipping around and squirming quite a bit. We could also see the heart beat which was pretty amazing. We go back to the doctor next week and should be able to hear the heart beat.

We will be finding out the sex of the baby. However we have to wait until our 20 week appointment the last week of July. However I think it's a girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment