Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Room

Before I found out I was pregnant I knew that our nursery would be turquoise. I think it is the perfect baby bedroom color. It is versatile, gender neutral and happy. I am still formulating details of our nursery in my head but ideas are coming together more everyday. I think our baby is a girl and if I'm right I pretty much have her nursery planned. If I'm wrong....well...let's just say I'll have a lot more planning to do. These pictures (which came from the bump.com) have provided some general inspiration.


This wall color is perfect and we will be trying to match it. This is also very close to the crib we want and I love the three picture above the crib.

This is would be fun for a boy. I like the colors and the cheerful prints.


This is a really neat idea. Probably one we don't really have room for but fun one the less.



This just feels so happy and relaxed. Another great idea for a boy.

3 comments:

  1. i really like that last one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you started blogging about the baby- how exciting. I think these are all very nice, so many fun things to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that book shelf idea is awesome! Those stripes on the ceiling are so cool, too!

    ReplyDelete