Friday, April 22, 2011

wondering...

Do the negative health benefits of deep frying salmon over rule the positive health benefits of the salmon?

I'm going to say no, but that could just be my deep desire to justify eating fish and chips for lunch today. I will substitute the chips for Cole slaw. Do I get extra points for that?

Happy Good Friday and Easter weekend to all! It's gorgeous outside today. I am looking forward to Good Friday service tonight. It's one of my favorite church services of the year.

I'm not looking forward to the rainy forecast for Sunday. I love rain but it should never rain on Easter or the 4th of July. Sadly, it does here rather frequently:(

Weather aside, I'm sure our holiday weekend will be delightful and I hope yours is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment